Skip to content

General

210 results found

1. Make Web App & Mobile App Features Consistent

The web app and mobile app are not consistent. There are important features in both that are not available in both such as Planned Payments and Budgets. I find using the web app far easier but very important features of budgeting software are not included in the web app.

223 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  HOW IT WORKS  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add Ukrainian bank "Monobank"

Missing my main bank. No incentive to go premium

148 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  24 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to add, move categories and subcategories

I'm very disappointed that I can't add categories and sub-categories with the premium version I just bought.

It would be important for you to consider this improvement as it is very critical not only for the data recovery from but also to comply with our realities.

• Create new categories and subcategories
    • move subcategories between the main categories

Sincerely,

125 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  16 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Possibility to remove categories from statistics and reports

Hi, I make a lot of payments for work for which I am reimbursed. I also pay for common things (e.g. the shopping) and am reimbursed by my housemates. Unfortunately the money I didn't pay (net) shows up as an expense and skews my statistics, which prevents me from having full and accurate knowledge around forecasts etc. I created my own category 'ignore' and put those payments there but it's not a full fix. I'd really love to be able to exlude this custom category from stats or be able to log things as paid for by someone else or…

101 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you Kamil for sharing this detailed guide on how this is possible.

Please see below for the solution:

Scenario 1:
    " I make a lot of payments for work for which I am reimbursed."
    Solution:
    - create somewhere sub-(sub)-category "to be reimbursed",
    - create somewhere under category "Income" sub-(sub)-category "reimbursed",
    - create a new filter with selected all categories, sub-categories and sub-sub-categories EXCEPT those two mentioned above,
    - save this filter,
    - on home page in app add new widget, select saved filter and save widget.

Done. Now you can track all your expenses excluding reimbursements.

Scenario 2:
    "I also pay for common things (e.g. the shopping) and am reimbursed by my housemates".
    Solution:
    - split your payment (for example, if you payed a bill in restaurant for you and your 3 colleagues, split entry in Wallet to 4 entries.
    - create 3 debts in app (one for each…

5. Ability to cancel out refunded expense

So there are things that we buy but later cancel that order, yet it appears in the shopping category. If we can somehow link an expense with a refunded amount, that'll remove it from the expense list, that'd be great

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

(Thank you Kamil)

Kamil has shared shared an idea on how to make this work, please see solution: 

- create a sub-sub-category under category Other and call it "refunds". (you may create that category in different place)

- create a category ("refunds" somewhere under category "Incomes")

- When you will order something and then you will decided to send it back, change a category from expense to "Other: refunds".

- When you will get money back assign that transaction to category "refunds" under your category Incomes.

To exclude refunds (unnecessary expenses and incomes) from your stats create a filter, select all categories except those 2). Save a filter and you will be able to use it later (for example in widgets on your dashboard).

6. Mark Transactions as Done/Checked to save time.

Once I have checked a transaction and made sure it is categorised correctly it looks no different to any other transactions and so i find myself scanning through the same transactions over and over. If there was a way to mark them as done or checked this would save a huge amount of time.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bank Sync for more Philippine Banks, Mobile Wallets, & Digital Banks

Here's a complete list of the most used banks and wallets in the Philippines.

Mobile Wallets:
    1. GCash
    2. PayMaya

Banks:
    1. Security Bank
    2. Unionbank
    3. Metrobank

Digital Banks:
    1. CIMB
    2. Tonik
    3. ING

Others:
    1. GrabPay
    2. ShopeePay
    3. Lazada Wallet

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Our banking team tries to work with the most frequently requested banks.

To request your bank, please enter your details here: Bank Request Form

(*Please note that we cannot guarantee that your bank will be supported due to factors outside our control. The approval also depends on the banks themselves as well as the demand. Alternatively, you can try our Import feature, now on our Web version:  https://support.budgetbakers.com/hc/en-us/articles/7077275632274-How-to-import-your-file-on-Wallet-s-WEB-version )

8. Ability to change start date and end date of month

There should be an option to set start date and end date of month, so that between the start date when salary comes to last working day we could see the statistics and records

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the ability to exlude a single record from statistics

I would like to have the ability to select records to be excluded from statistics.

Lets say that my salary is 2000 EUR and also I got a bonus from the goverment for child support extra 500 EUR and for whatever reason I spend 2100.

I would like to see that I overspend the current month 100 EUR based on my salary. I would like to exclude the child support record of 500 from statistics.

Yes I can create a filter that I can exclude certain categories but that's unhandy

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  8 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add option to merge records together

I found only option how to split records, please also add option to merge records together (e.g. if I have a loan and it splits I into 2 records).

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bank sync for HDFC credit card (India) fails

HDFC is part of available list of bank syncs, but for holders of credit card only (no debit account), the bank sync fails.

My guess is that the app is hitting the endpoint for general hdfc netbanking accounts.
    My proposal is to create separate item for HDFC credit card, and use their credit card portal to sync account (https://netportal.hdfcbank.com/login#/openMarketLoginCC)

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, we regret to hear you are experiencing issues with your app. In order to resolve this, we will need more information. Please contact us via the ''Help'' icon on your mobile device > select your issue from the categories and if it's not answered please "submit a request" at the bottom of the screen and share more information. Thanks.

12. Fix web chart "Nature of spending"

The chart doesn't show any data, contrary to the app's chart that is working correctly

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  WEB  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thank you for making us aware of this. This is a bug and our Development team is already aware of this. For any bug related issue please create a ticket here: https://support.budgetbakers.com/hc/en-us/requests/new this way we can inform you individually when the bug is fixed.

13. auto search in payee

Dear Admin, please see the screenshot I have attached.

Before the update when I write in the payee input, it gives me suggestions based on my previous data entry e.g., in my first entry, I entered "Max Mart" in the payee's name and when I entered 2nd entry I type "M" in payee line it automatically gives me drop-down suggestions mentioning "Max Mart".

With this feature, the Payee name will remain the same and duplication errors will be less. I can easily manage my Receivable/Payable account with this feature now i have to copy the payee name from the previous…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. creditas

Add Creditas bank to sync.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Transfer or change record between a shared account and own account

I shared my one account with my parents. They need to change some records from their account to my shared account. But this is not possible,we need to create record manually in thr shared account.
    And please improve the shared things. We just want to share specific account,not all.
    SOLUTION: Just merge the shared account with all account. No need to sync separately. Both problem will be solved.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. sort by new entry

while creating a new record of a backdated transaction, if we put wrong date or add them in wrong account,very hard to find the fault one. so add an option to sort out record as modified or created.
    like web version,iclude all record option in android version too.we need to select date range,as a old user, this is not easy to remeber my 1st transaction,so we miss some transactions.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Credit card account should show negative balance

When I select credit balance option while setting up credit card account then in account screen then credit account balance should be in negative since I owe the amount to bank.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, we regret to hear you are experiencing issues with your app. In order to resolve this, we will need more information. Please contact us via the ''Help'' icon on your mobile device > select your issue from the categories and if it's not answered please "submit a request" at the bottom of the screen and share more information. Thanks.

18. Planned payment and Transfer between accounts

"Planned payment Transfers" This option is present on android APP but not working !

When we create a planned transfer, we choose source account and destination account and the icon changes to two arrows and we save

After closing the app and opening it, you will see that the transfer has changed to an expense and it is no longer a transfer, the two arrows icon has changed to a question mark!

And there is another problem, it is not possible to create two transfers in a row, the second one says to select the category and that does not…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please allow addition to current set of category.

Please allow addition to current category, giving freedom to premium user to play around with their categories. One size does not fit all.

I've been monitoring this app for years apart from Toshl app. the only thing hinders me from using this app, is this feature - custom category. Now I've joined as premium user, please consider this seriously. Thank you.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Bank SCB (Siam Commercial Bank) and Thai language please. Until then, Thai people will use your app a lot. Almost all banks in Thailand.

Add Bank SCB (Siam Commercial Bank) and Thai language please. Until then, Thai people will use your app a lot. Almost all banks in Thailand.
    Thank you

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

The language in Wallet is automatically set according to the default language setting on your phone.
    You will need to change your phone's language setting in order for the Wallet app to switch to this language.

If you have Wallet set in English, but the default language of your phone is different, it means that the app does not currently support this language. But you can help us improve or add this language by joining our Crowdin here: https://crowdin.com/project/wallet-android and participate in correcting the language.

Our banking team tries to work with the most frequently requested banks. To request your bank, please enter your details here: https://bit.ly/supportmybank. For the time being, you can try the import feature via the web version here: https://bit.ly/3TzspfX

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base