Skip to content

General

210 results found

1. Please Add hey banco of Mexico city

Can you help us add this bank (Hey banco) to synchronize our operations, this bank is new and is focused on young people

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. web cannot be entered

The web cannot be entered, and the login has been stuck on the loading page.
    I tried clearing my login and data but still can't log in

Is there any solution?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, In order to resolve this, we will need more information. Please contact us via the ''Help'' icon on your mobile device > select your issue from the categories and if it's not answered please "submit a request" at the bottom of the screen and share more information. Thanks.

3. Allow duplicate keywords in different automatic rules records

I have a synchronized account and my bank give me same description for transfer when they are incomes or expenses. So, I am trying to create automatic rules with the objetive of configuring a specific category in each case. However, I can not write the same keyword in two differente rules records because I get a message error: "This keyword is already used by another rule".

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  HOW IT WORKS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Please see the explanation from Kamil which is explain how it is designed.

I would say you get a message error: "This keyword is already used by another rule" because you can not write the same keyword in two different rules records. ;)  The problem is that in Wallet, we have only 1 logical operator for labels, which is OR. We would also need NOR, AND and NAND.  Having all logical operators, you could set rules like: IF word1 AND word2 THEN category1 IF word1 AND word3 THEN category2  But what we have is OR, so IF word1 OR word2 THEN category1 IF word1 OR word3 THEN >>ERROR<< (because the first rule was run already successfully).

4. Add BBVA Peru bank

Add the feature to link a peruvian BBVA ACCOUNT

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multiple PAYPAL accounts synchronizations.

Hello. At the moment we can only sycronize one account at time. For exemple, i have two PayPal accounts, one from Portugal and one for Canada, and i can only one of them. 8f i have one already configured, and try to sync a new one, the app don't let me, because the authentication process is already done. Maybe the same happens in the others banks. For exemple, i have 2 accounts in the same Portuguese bank, it would be nice to add them both

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

In order to resolve this, we will need more information. Please contact us via the ''Help'' icon on your mobile device > select your issue from the categories and if it's not answered please "submit a request" at the bottom of the screen and share more information. Thank you.

6. A folder to store there the information we need

Like many many users I love this amazing app and I find it very useful and helpful that's why I want to suggest a little improvement.

Sometime I want to check how much I spent during the previous month not countig backwards from today but during a very specific period of time, for example from the 1st of November to the 31st of November. I found out, exploring the app, that is possible to set the date I want to check and find the wanted information but, wouldn't be easier if the app had a section where the user can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  NEW FEATURE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Please see the answer of Kamil who has suggested a workaround for this.

"Go to the list of transactions, choose period, select all transactions, edit them in bulk, add a label (for example "holidays-expenses"), Create a filter with that label and save it. Create a widget on dashboard and use above filter."

7. Sign in / connect to bank through "Mobilt Bank ID"

I want to connect to my bank Handelsbanken (a Swedish bank) and the connection procedure is not what is customary here in Sweden.

Here we use Mobilt Bank ID for everything, I mean everything. If an app doesn't have Mobilt Bank ID it's usually not trustworthy.

Having to use a method of connecting to my bank that involves a little box of sorts with a cord and a card that goes into it is very old-fashioned. That used to be the norm around 10-15+ years ago here.

Please update your connection method for the Swedish market.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

In order to resolve this, we will need more information. Please contact us via the ''Help'' icon on your mobile device > select your issue from the categories and if it's not answered please "submit a request" at the bottom of the screen and share more information. Thanks.

8. ubs

Fix and re-enable UBS sync please

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Our banking team tries to work with the most frequently requested banks.

To request your bank, please enter your details here: Bank Request Form

(*Please note that we cannot guarantee that your bank will be supported due to factors outside our control. The approval also depends on the banks themselves as well as the demand. Alternatively, you can try our Import feature, now on our Web version:  https://support.budgetbakers.com/hc/en-us/articles/7077275632274-How-to-import-your-file-on-Wallet-s-WEB-version )

9. Zisk

Dobrý den,

chtěla bych Vás poprosit o přidání funkce do Exportu. Když už jsou v aplikaci Kategorie a Štítky, proč nemohu exportovat i dle nich?
    Nikde neumožňujete nahlédnout na "zisk", když už mám něco nakoupeno a prodávám to. Alespoň skrze export by bylo fajn,aby byla možnost nahlédnutí na tuto věc.
    Děkuji
    Kateřina Hajnová

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. QoL features

I've used this for over a year and purchased the lifetime option as it's been an integral part of how I've managed my finances. The existing features are solid and comprehensive, and the team regularly maintains the app. If there are QoL features I'd like, they are: 1. Break down the expenditures in the Top Categories from the Spending tab (you can do it from the Report tab tho) 2. Not having my Wallet active window/tab reset whenever I have to input PIN/biometrics after changing apps repeatedly

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  HOW IT WORKS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →