Skip to content

General

26 results found

1. Add Account Option Remove From Dashboard

Adding acount not a daily process. So add account in dashboard is not necessary. This is a sometimes usable feature, its unnecessary cover the extra screen. I think dashboard should be more clean and more data in one screen.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We understand that this is a good solution for yourself, but there has been a need for this button by many other users. I will keep this ticket open, so if it gains more user up votes, it will be looked into further. Thank you for your time.

2. ALLOW CALENDAR KEYBOARD SELECTION ON THE BROWSER

It's too ackward to pick the date "from" and "to" when selecting a range of dates to show records. It should allow to write it with the keyboard

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion.

We encourage more users to come forward and express their interest in this feature. Once it gains more traction and we see a higher demand for it, we can pass it over to the developers for their consideration.

3. Expenses turn out to be INCOME

There's a bug in the app that all my expenses are recorded as income after syncing with my Maybank data. Trying to connect to your team.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Wrong initial balance for connected account

When connecting to a bank account sometimes the account has a initial balance thats over 0 which leads to inaccuracy of the total amount of money displayed on that account.

While it is possible to edit the initial balance of an account that is not connected to a bank, it is not possible at all for a connected account.

Please fix the problem with the wrong initial balance or at least make the initial balance for connected accounts editable, so it can be manually fixed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Manual entry to credit card is a hassle

Whenever we enter a expenses in the bank account, the payment option should allow our credit card accounts, so with one click, our credit card account can be auto updated, instead of us keying identical expenses in a bank account and a credit card account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

I understand your want to streamline this flow, but could you please provide more specific information about what you expect to occur when you enter expenses in the bank account? What exactly should happen with the credit card accounts? Are you looking for the expense to be automatically transferred or synced to the credit card account, or is there another action you have in mind? Please provide additional details to help me better understand your requirements. Thanks.

6. Goal

Hi there should be option where we can connect our goals to our specific accounts along with the currency demotivated for that specific account. Sort of like how you have done with the budget option. For example if I want to make a goal in euros I can't as my base currency is set as pakistani rupee.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?