Skip to content

General

482 results found

1. Improvement

As I said in the review, the Desktop web version is great, but I tend to use the app more, and to be honest I don't find it user friendly.
    I appreciate that everyone is different and has different requirements, so this is just my personal opinion.
    When I open the App, the first thing I want to see are my Balances in total, but all we see is an Account list with the first couple of numbers of the balance, how hard would it be to alter that to show the full balance? after all they show on the…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Improvement

Hello,
    As I said in the review, the Desktop web version is great, but I tend to use the app more, and to be honest I don't find it user friendly.
    I appreciate that everyone is different and has different requirements, so this is just my personal opinion.
    When I open the App, the first thing I want to see are my Balances in total, but all we see is an Account list with the first couple of numbers of the balance, how hard would it be to alter that to show the full balance? after all they show on…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  IMPROVEMENT  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 21 22 23 25 Next →