Skip to content

General

3 results found

1. More icons to customise Categories

Please add more icons to customize categories. There are some missing like icon for medications, icon for shoes, icon for coffee/tea, icon for events like wedding, party etc, icon for sweets, icon for cinema. Please, I have premium plan and I will appreciate it a lot if the icon package will be more complex to customize categories. Please check other budget tracking apps where they have plenty of various icons and extend the current icons collection. Best regards.

61 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Custom icons for accounts

I have a lot of accounts spanning multiple banks, brokers, and crypto exchanges. It would help greatly to set corresponding icons for each of them. After all, they all have dedicated icons. And the set of built-in icons won't ever be enough, since new banks, brokers, exchanges, fin-tech, and defi start-ups appear monthly.

Please add the ability to upload custom icons. Look how beautiful it is in another tracking app that I use currently.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Move "Health care, doctor" from "Life & Entertainment" to "Financial Expenses"

Minor change as it's weird paying medical bills which are major and needed expenses and you see the overall graph saying you are paying too much for "Life & Entertainment" which includes leisure, hobbies, and vacation.

155 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  15 comments  ·  DESIGN  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?